On Demand BFR Training Course
Blood flow restriction can help improve
patient outcomes and scale your business
This engaging and easy to follow course will provide health and performance professionals with the tools and scientific knowledge required to safely prescribe BFR training.
Introducing BFR into your practice will not only benefit your patients, it can also help you to scale your business by offering a new, effective specialization.
This course qualifies for continuing education credits with the following organizations:
We are approved/pending for PT/PTA in most states for 4 hrs of Continuing Education Units
Pre-recorded Free Webinar
Stay tuned for dates
Private Live BFR Training Workshop
THE BFR TRAINING ACCELERATE PERFORMANCE & RECOVERY/REHAB WORKSHOP
RECOVERY, REHABILITATION, POST-INJURY, POST-OPERATIVE, FITNESS, PERFORMANCE, STRENGTH, HYPERTROPHY
As THE BFR PROS, it is our mission to help clinicians, fitness & performance coaches grow your business by giving the most enjoyable, unbiased evidence based blood flow restriction (BFR) training workshops possible. We accomplish this through our customized edutaining curriculum that includes active participation from all attendees. Each single day workshop is divided into classroom instruction, & lab/demonstration with population specific case studies.
Class size: 15 attendees per instructor
This 1 day workshop is for Rehab Professionals who want to learn the science behind the power of BFR for the injured community. Upon completion, a BFR Training Rehab Participation Certificate will be awarded. Rehab professionals will have a complete picture of working with BFR within healthy and rehab populations.
- Discuss evidence based exercise science concepts for building muscle mass and muscle strength.
- Critically analyze to role of fatigue and its influence in muscle force production hypertrophy and strength.
- Discuss importance of muscle protein synthesis within the injured, post operative, elderly, neurological and athletic populations.
- Evaluate the benefits of BFR training & its primary mechanisms.
- Identify inclusion and exclusion criteria for determining good BFR candidates.
- Demonstrate Proper BFR equipment handling and BFR cuff placement.
- Assess and implement limb occlusions pressure (LOP) for safety and effectiveness.
- Discuss case studies and design a BFR training program for injured and healthy populations.
This workshop has been designed for:
- Physical Therapists/PTA
- Occupational Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Students of all of these disciplines
This workshop is approved for 8.0 CEU hours from NYPTA and IPTA state boards.
This workshop is approved for 1.25 CEU hours by CPTA (#19-359) state board.
This workshop is pending approval for 8.0 credit hours depending on workshop location*.
*No CEUs will be awarded for those who do not take both Accelerate Performance and Accelerate Recovery/Rehab in CA.
The following states accept courses approved by other APTA Chapters: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NM, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WI, WY
- *CO: This course qualifies for up to 8.0 PDAs, Category 1. This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education in Colorado for PTs and PTAs.
- *CT: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Connecticut and qualifies for 8.0 CE hours.
- *IA: The Bureau of Professional Licensure does not pre-approve continuing education providers, sponsors or individual programs. It is the licensees’ responsibility to determine if the continuing education programs they attend meet the requirements of their professional licensure board. This course qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours.
- *MA: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Massachusetts and qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours.
- *MD: This course has been approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Maryland and qualifies up to 0.8 CEUs.
- *ME: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Maine and qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours.
- *NE: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Nebraska and qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours.
- *NH: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in New Hampshire (RSA 328-A) and qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours.
- *WA: This course abides by regulatory guidelines for continuing education for PTs and PTAs in Washington and qualifies up to 8.0 CE hours
BOC (Athletic Training)*
- * This 1 Day Private workshop is approved by BOC for 8.0 CE hours.